The first dinner-debate of the newly elected European Parliament took place in Strasbourg on 22 October 2014. It gathered around 50 participants, including MEPs, representatives of the European Commission and Member States and rail stakeholders.
The keynote speakers were:
- Michael Cramer, Chairman of the European Parliament’s TRAN Committee and of Rail Forum Europe
- Philippe Citroën, Director General, UNIFE
- Olivier Onidi, Director on European Mobility Network, European Commission DG MOVE
You can view the presentations below:
- Presentation by Philippe Citroën
- Presentation by Olivier Onidi
To view the press release related to this event, please click here.